Terms and Conditions
- Shipping & Returns
- Legal Terms and Conditions
- Competition Terms and Conditions
- Click & Collect orders
Shipping and Returns
Please note: RPR offer Shipping within Australia and International (cost based on location)
|Consumer||Flat Rate (Australia Only)||$10.00||3-6 Days||Yes|
|Trade||As per pre-approved account terms or a flat rate of $19.95||3-6 Days||Yes|
RPR ships parcels via our preferred courier service provider – this ensures that your delivery arrives safely. If you would like to contact us with any additional information regarding your order, please email email@example.com at the time of ordering.
Orders within Australia will be delivered in 3 – 6 working days (depending on selected service) from the time you are advised that your order is processed, unless you are notified otherwise (please be aware, some remote locations may take longer).
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if your order does not arrive within 7 working days.
Returns Policy – Damaged & Faulty Stock
We hope that you love everything you order however, should any products arrive damaged or faulty we will happily refund or exchange. This must be done within 7 days of receiving your of your order. Products must be unopened and unused and must be returned in a preferable state.
If you require a refund on damaged or faulty products, please email your request to email@example.com with a copy of your invoice. A full refund will be made via your original payment method as soon as we receive the products back. Refund requests must be submitted within 7 days of receiving your order.
Should you wish to receive a replacement item please email your request through to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your invoice. Products must be returned within 7 days at the expense of the purchaser in a reusable condition (unopened and unused) and as per the condition you had received them, so please pack them carefully. Please note that additional freight charges will be incurred for replacement products.
Cancellations to any order must be made within 24hrs of purchase via email to email@example.com. A full refund will be made within 48hrs of notification.
Goods Lost or Damaged in Transit
If your order stock has been damaged or you have not received your items within 7 working days, please notify RPR via email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your invoice and you will be assisted further in the matter.
Legal Terms and Conditions
The term ‘RPR’ or ‘RPR Hair Care’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company ABN is 83 092 475 851. The term ‘you’ or ‘user’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The User warrants that they are either the person, or in the case of a corporation, an authorised representative of the corporation, that is named as the User in the registration form. It is a breach of this User agreement and also a misrepresentation with both potential civil and criminal consequences for a person to register as a User that they are not authorised to represent for this purpose.
The Owner reserves the right at any stage to contact a User to confirm both the validity of the account and also the currency and security of the passwords used.
Information on Website
Publishing information about a product on this Website does not ensure its availability. Products are advertised subject to availability. The Owner, and the Service Provider expressly excludes liability to any User of this site in respect of the unavailability of content regardless of whether or not this unavailability is caused by the negligence of the Owner or the Service Provider. Price information is subject to change without notice. RPR Hair Care is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this web site or if that information is not up to date. Price may vary between users based on pre-agreed terms of trade.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content or privacy of the linked website(s).
Privacy and Storage of your personal information
It is necessary for the Owner to capture information about you in order to provide the services offered through this website. The use of the information and your rights in respect of it is set out in the Privacy Statement on this Website.
All content on this site, including text, icons, images, photography, graphics, etc are the property of RPR Hair Care or its suppliers and are protected by Australian and International Copyright law. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. No part or portion of this site may be copied, sold or used in any manner for any commercial purpose without written consent.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Reviews and Comments
RPR Hair Care may enable visitors to its web site to post reviews of and comments on this web site. If you post reviews or comments on this web site, you grant RPR Hair Care and its affiliates a right to use, reproduce, modify, distribute and display such reviews and comments throughout the world in any media.
Any other trademarks, company names, product names, and/or logos set forth in this website, including those of or related to any products, are the property of their respective owners. RPR Hair Care does not claim to own any of these trademarks and RPR Hair Care is not related to, endorsed by, or in any other way connected or associated with these companies.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The User agrees that use of RPR Hair Care is at User’s sole risk. Neither RPR Hair Care, nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, or employees, agents, third-party content providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors (collectively, “Providers”), or the like, warrant that RPR Hair Care will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of RPR Hair Care, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through RPR Hair Care. This site is provided by RPR Hair Care on an as “as is” and “as available” basis. RPR Hair Care makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the information, content, materials or products, included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, RPR Hair Care disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. RPR Hair Care will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, or from any products purchased from this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, physical, punitive and consequential damages. No oral advice or written information given by RPR Hair Care nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, or the like, shall create a warranty or legal obligation; nor shall user rely on any such information or advice.
RPR Hair Care reserves the right to change any advertised price before accepting an order. All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we are unable to fulfil your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable after 7 days once delivered. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
RPR Hair Care is created and controlled in Victoria, Australia. All purchases are subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia, and where applicable the state of Victoria. By using this site you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria and Australia and agree that any legal action will only be commenced in these forums.
If you access the website from outside Australia, you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliancy with all the laws in the place where you are located.
Review of Terms
These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice. Past terms and conditions can be accessed on request by written notice to RPR Hair Care. Contact details can be found on our Contact Us page. Each order or transaction will be governed by the terms and conditions in force upon the date of that transaction.
Credit Card Payments via Secure Pay
We offer the secure payment option of Secure Pay.
SecurePay will attempt to process via the Payment System Transactions made using:
- any MasterCard Card issued by a member or affiliate of MasterCard International Inc, on which the MasterCard or MasterCard II marks appear, and any other card conforming to the Standards established by MasterCard International Inc.;
- any Visa Card issued by a member or affiliate of Visa International on which the Visa marks appear, and any other card conforming to the Standards established by Visa International;
- secure SSL tunnel to connect to the payment gateway
To find out more information about Secure Pay you can visit the website www.securepay.com.au
Credit Card transactions are processed in Australian Dollars using:
- payment pages which comply with the Industry standard and use TSL 1.0 (SSL 3.0)
- a 128-bit SSL encryption
Trade Customers who hold an account with RPR may also be entitled to pay accounts by direct deposit or order on 30-day account based on account approval once an account application form has been lodged.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is RPR Hair Care Pty Ltd, 16 Edgecombe Ct, Moorabbin VIC 3189
- The competition is open to residents currently living in Australia who are over the age of 16 years except for employees of RPR Hair Care or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are outlined on Instagram www.instagram.com/rprhaircare and/or Facebook www.facebook.com/RPRHairCare/
- Multiple entries will be accepted.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 24th January 2020 at 10am AEST. After this date/time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: LIKE the competition post and COMMENT by finishing off the following sentence in 30 words or less. ‘I love Australia because …’
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 1 x RPR De-Chlorinate My Hair, 1 x RPR My Vitaliser, 1 x RPR Boost My Volume. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- If there are multiple comments the same, then the first unique comment will take precedence.
- Winners will be chosen by a RPR representative appointed by the Promoter. The judge’s decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook/Instagram/email within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to read the warnings on the products including – Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with the eyes. If product comes in contact with eyes, rinse off immediately. Not for oral consumption.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected, or prize will be delivered via standard post.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- It is RPR Hair Care’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- RPR Hair Care shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- RPR Hair Care’s also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Click & Collect orders
How does Click & Collect work?
- Choose your products online and add them to your cart.
- Select the Click & Collect option at checkout.
- Please note our Click & Collect facilities are only available for collection at our head office: 16 Edgecombe Court Moorabbin VIC 3189.
- When your order is ready for collection, you will receive an email notification – normally within 24 hours of placing an order on Sunday – Thursday, or 2 to 3 days when placing an order on Friday – Saturday.
- Please note collection times are only available, Monday to Friday 9am till 4pm. Not available on weekends, public holidays or Christmas office closure times (Tuesday 22nd December 2020 to January 4th January 2021).
- Make sure you bring a photo ID when collecting the order and your order notification email.
Is Click & Collect a FREE service?
Yes, Click & Collect is a free service.
Please note our Click & Collect facilities are only available for collection at our head office: 16 Edgecombe Court Moorabbin VIC 3189 from Monday to Friday 9am till 4pm.
Not available on weekends, public holidays or Christmas office closure times (Tuesday 22nd 2020 to January 4th January 2021).
Are all products available for Click & Collect?
Yes, all items in stock are available for Click & Collect.
How long do you hold Click & Collect orders?
We hold Click & Collect orders for 14 days after you receive your collection notification email.
If you do not collect your order within 14 days, you will need to call our head office 03 9556 0900 to discuss alternative arrangements.
Can someone else collect my Click & Collect order for me?
Yes – family and friends can collect your order on your behalf. Just make sure they bring a copy of the order notification email.