RPR is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RPR may change this policy from time to time by updating this page without notice. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st November 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including name, email address, A.B.N, phone number and postal address
- demographic information such as postcode and DOB
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- account and product purchase information
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Storage of Information
Your information is kept in a database that is protected by a login and password. Every effort is made to secure this database to prevent your personal information being obtained by third parties.
You have a right to know what information we have
You have a right at any time to request that you be told what personal information that we hold about you and to request that this information be destroyed.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The storing of cookies on your machine is necessary to identify a buyer during a session on this website. These cookies currently expire within 30 minutes, so if no activity (i.e. page loads) occurs within that limit, the cookie is destroyed and a new one created identifying a new session. Previous information is not retained for that new session.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Trademarks & Copyright
Any trademarks, company names, and/or logos, photographs and/or images are the property of their respective owners. RPR does not claim to own any of these and is not related to, endorsed by, or in any other way connected or associated with these companies.