May 14th, 2019
New Foiling Technique – Strandlighting – NSW
MANLY VALE | NSW
Learn a brand-new foiling technique – Strandlighting. Strandlighting is the brand-new foiling technique taking over social media. It was designed to create a softer and finer look than the baby lights. Strandlighting lightens a ‘pinch’ of hair at a time, resulting in a subtle colour change that blends seamlessly without covering your own base colour. Strand lights focus on the hairline for a bright, natural, sun-kissed finish that will fade seamlessly.
What will you learn?
– The difference between babylights and strandlighting
– How to apply hairline foiling
– Sectioning, weaving and placement of strandlighting foils
– Expert tips and tricks for foiling
What are the benefits to your clients?
– Low-maintenance finish
– Strandlights are perfect for detailing a balayage or ombré
– Perfect for clients who want sun kissed look while utilizing their natural pigment
– No horizontal grow out
*3rd year apprentices and above only.
WHEN: Monday 24th June 2019 | Start 10.00am till 3:00pm
WHERE: 3-9 Kenneth Rd, Manly Vale NSW 2093
COST: $50 inc GST
DON’T WAIT – LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
Call Rea 0428 993 555 or our head office 03 9556 0900 by Monday 17th June 2019 to secure your spot.